0

The Word Gorgeous is Anything But

No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.

- Barbara de Angelis


I've come to the conclusion that I'm in a sort of self-sabotaging relationship with myself. It seems like I know (or at least think I know) what will make me happy, but I don't allow myself to do it on the off chance that it might actually make me unhappy and I'll end up regretting it.

Hopefully that made sense.

Still doesn't make sense why I do it.

(The irony of the sadness of this quote and my mood today is that it's the 82nd anniversary of the beginning of the Great Depression)

But, this blog is not meant to be depressing!

Watch this video at least twice. It gets funnier every time.



- Mike


Switchfoot - Daisy

0 comments:

People Who Are Obviously Bored

THANKS!